How to refer a patient to Practice Plus Group Diagnostics, Buckinghamshire
It’s easy to refer a patient to the treatment centre. Before doing so, please check the following referral criteria:
- We do not accept referrals for patients aged under 16 years.
- Referral documentation must be completed with accurate patient demographics, NHS number and appropriate clinical indications.
How to refer a patient:
- Via the NHS e-referral service.
- By fax to 01494 472166.
- By secure email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post to: Practice Plus Group Diagnostics, Buckinghamshire, Unit 2, The Merlin Centre Cressex Business Park, Lancaster Road, High Wycombe, HP12 3QL.
If you are making a referral, please detail the patient’s medical history and any other relevant information that you feel would be beneficial for the consultant at the centre to know.